During our operating season, we remain committed to following the rules and guidance laid out in BC’s Restart Plan. These rules now allow us to operate almost normally, but we will still be taking extra precautions, and ask you to do the same. We, and all of our staff and guides have been vaccinated. In addition, we will:
- Practice physical distancing where required or requested.
- Wear masks when required, or requested to do so.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Provide extra cleaning/sterilizing of frequently touched surfaces.
We require you to take the following steps to help prevent the spread of Covid 19 on our trips:
- All adults must be fully vaccinated prior to joining one of our trips.
- Arrive ready to adhere completely to our safety policies. This means wearing a mask if/when we require it, and following physical distancing & hand washing rules as laid out by our staff and guides.
If you are not willing or able to meet the above requirements, we respectfully ask that you plan to join us in 2023 instead.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the trip without a refund if we feel that you are not following our rules and guidelines or respecting our staff’s safety.
We also reserve the right to modify aspects of our trips to allow for proper Covid 19 safety measures. We will of course do our very best to offer experiences that are as close to normal as possible, but understand that Covid 19 may yet throw curve balls our way.