During our operating season, our staff and guides will take extra precautions to avoid contracting or transmitting Covid 19. We are committed to following best practises for Covid 19 safety and will update/change our precautions and requirements as the Covid 19 situation evolves. Based on current best practises, we plan to keep our lodge and facilities safe for you through the following measures.
- Receive a vaccine as soon as it is available to us.
- Practise physical distancing.
- Wear masks anytime physical distancing is not possible and in indoor/confined spaces.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Extra cleaning/sterilizing of frequently touched surfaces.
- Offer as many meals and activities out of doors as possible.
We require you to take the following steps to help prevent the spread of Covid 19 on our trips:
- Receive a vaccine as soon as it is available to you.
- If a vaccine is not available to you, we ask that you receive a negative test result if at all possible in the days prior to trip start.
- Take extra precautions to avoid contracting Covid 19 in the 14 days prior to the trip. This means being extra vigilant about mask wearing, hand washing, and avoiding group gatherings and other high risk situations and activities.
- Don’t join the trip if you feel sick. If possible, we will reschedule you onto a future 2021 trip.
- Arrive ready to adhere completely to our safety policies. This means wearing a mask when we require it, and following all of our physical distancing & hand washing rules.
If you are not willing or able to meet the above requirements, we respectfully ask that you plan to join us in 2022 instead.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the trip without a refund if we feel that you are not following our rules and guidelines or respecting our staff’s safety.
We also reserve the right to modify aspects of our trips to allow for proper Covid 19 safety measures. We will of course do our very best to offer experiences that are as close to normal as possible, but given the great uncertainty in the months ahead, we may need to make significant changes to our trip routes and operations.