Dear friends and customers,

Covid 19 took us all by surprise last season, and forced us to cancel most of our offerings and completely re-jig the rest. At the time, we hoped that the virus would come under control, and we would be able to have a relatively normal 2021 season. While the start of our next kayaking season is more than 9 months away, we can say with some certainty that things will not be normal. Case numbers continue to rise, borders show no sign of opening, and widespread vaccination is unlikely before the fall of 2021. 

In light of these circumstances, we’re re-evaluating our entire operation to find ways that we can continue to operate during the pandemic. We have some exciting ideas and plans, but all we can really say at this point is that we will be operating, but won’t be doing so normally.  

In a normal year, we’d be busy releasing and booking next season’s programs right now. Due to the uncertainty of the Covid 19 situation, we’re asking for you patience as we hold off just a little longer, and take a little extra time to plan our 2021 season. We want to be sure that all of our kayaking and accommodation offerings next season will be as safe and enjoyable as possible. 

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all,

Sincerely,

Albert, Kate, Ralph, Lannie, and the rest of the CME team.